Entry point into the Berkshires for thousands of motorists, Lee is called “Gateway to the Berkshires,” but unlike many such places, this gateway needs no arch. From the time your car glides down the valley leading to Exit Two of the Massachusetts Turnpike (I-90) you will know you are here. The lush unspoiled hillsides form an arch more breathtaking than any we could create. You have reached the perfect place for your stay as you drink in the charming hills that have enchanted visitors and residents alike for more than 200 years.
- Enjoy viewing the scenery from the comfort of your car? We can suggest the perfect route.
- Like to hike the woodlands with scenic views? We can direct you to the best locations.
- Want to put a canoe or kayak into the water and paddle on a peaceful pond? Come see us for suggestions.
- Like to walk downtown and visit the stores? Ask us about town walking tours.
- Swim in a pristine mountain lake? We know them all.
- How about a short hike to a charming mountain waterfall? We can set you on the right path.
- How about a little ice-skating? Plenty of places when the weather is right.
However you decide to enjoy America’s most charming hill country, do it from Lee, where the hills form their own gateway and where the hospitality is second to none.
Public Golf Course
Youth Sports Association
Historic Shaker Village
Time Share Resort
Former Estate Gardens